INDUSTRY: OIL & GAS
A Leading Oil & Gas Company
- Delivered data to dashboards in minutes.
- Massive productivity gains and significant reduction in FTE resources to implement, run and monitor the data solution.
- Very high time to value for the business.
- Data could be used for Predictive Maintenance and Condition based models as well, as being
available for various use cases.
- Breaking down silos of SCADA data, permits data and other data silos and getting this data onto
real-time dashboards and data science use cases.
- Significant savings in costs with cheap storage and use of compute only when required, as
orchestrated by the BryteFlow software.
Our client is an Australian oil and gas company with a global presence, recognised for its world-class capabilities. It is the pioneer of the LNG industry in Australia and the largest Australian natural gas producer. The company has a global portfolio and is recognised for its world-class capabilities as an integrated upstream supplier of energy.
- Accessing data and keeping history of every transaction for dashboards was a challenge for the client.
- They tried several software, but there was a lot of manual coding involved to keep a consistent view with history of this data.
- As they were using Amazon S3 as their analytics platform, getting data optimised for dashboards was a major concern, as the dashboards were required to be real-time.
- BryteFlow was used to ingest, data prep, reconcile and optimise the Amazon S3 platform, and drive real-time
- BryteFlow automated the end to end solution, including keeping history of every transaction, without any coding. It was all managed with configuration, saving months of development time.
- A complete analytical platform was delivered by BryteFlow with a few clicks and simple configurations.
- Large data sets could be consumed with ease by the client’s team.
- Achieved high productivity gains and time to value without any data science resource capability.
- Cost-effective and time-saving – no coding was required, saving hours of effort and time.